Saturday, May 15, 2010

Time to Celebrate in Orlando!!!

As usual we are off to a late start..

I decided that if we had to get on the road late, I was going to make dinner at home.

At about 7:30 PM we sat down for some steak fajitas, that were really tasty. I made sure we had everything packed and next to the door so that once we were done eating my husband would load the car while I did the dishes..

We finally got on the Florida Turnpike at about 8:45 pm and we stopped once just to stretch our legs and use the bathroom.. The kids slept pretty much the entire way while I played on the IPhone to keep myself awake. We finally arrived in Orlando at our first destination at about 1:00 AM and checked in. It was late we were tired and I already had one HUGE complain... Why would you put 2 adults with 2 small kids by the adult pool instead of the kids pool??

I called the front desk and after a few minutes got my new room...

It was late but we knew we had a good room for the morning ;) just by looking out my window..


We walked in and found these cute guys on the counter :D


Here is what Daddy did while I started getting everything ready for the kids to shower and go to bed..



Here is what my son looked like 10 minutes after his shower.



Here is what Melody looked like 11 minutes after her shower, she had lots of energy!



Finally both kids went to bed and I finished getting things ready for the next day. We were already set for a late checkout so all I had to do was shower and bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment