Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Nonstop Day.

Well, its been a crazy day today..

I have been running around all day planning a birthday and getting ready for a trip. It's been exhausting!!!

I spent all morning looking for her "Birthday outfit" to wear for her school party, I was not successful!!

Finally waited for her to get out of school, so she could pick her own dress..
She did very well and after about 1 hour and 30 minutes she made her choice and I was very happy..

Then I had to go out and buy last minute things for the Party at school.
We needed table covers, juice boxes and napkins..

I also had to order her a "Birthday cake" for her "Birthday Trip" from one of my dear friends
who makes great cakes... <---- I'll give you more information on her, She's AMAZING!

If that was not enough things to do today, I also had to buy things I needed for the trip.. Let's not forget that I needed to do laundry and finally pack.

I also almost forgot that I had a parent/teacher conference today..

And last but not least, lets not forget my daily routine of homework, cooking, taking the kids a bath and finally putting the kids to sleep.

So you can imagine that I am super exhausted and ready for bed, We have a busy morning ahead :)


I will see you ALL tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment