Monday, May 10, 2010

Field Day..

Today was field day at my son's school.. I am so glad I decided to go
and be there for this event..

While watching the entire 2nd grade walk outside (7 classes of about 25 kids per class) I realized that most of the kids had nothing to stay hydrated with. Just a few kids took water bottle's or some sort of sports bottle to drink from but the majority of the kids had nothing to drink.

Parents please be aware of these type of events at your child's school!
Here in Florida at 9:00am today it was very sunny, very hot and very humid. It was about 90 degrees and those kids were out there for two and a half hours.




Parents take your child's class a cooler with ice and a case of bottled water plus some sunscreen if you can. Not only will your child appreciate it but so will the rest of his classmates..

Let's keep the kids happy and well hydrated!!



The kids had a great and fun day. It was great seeing the kids acknowledging good plays made by others, even if it was the opposing team. I was proud of the entire 2nd grade, they all tried very hard in each category plus they showed great sportsmanship!

I am also very proud of my son who tried very hard and even got a pretty blue 1st place ribbon :) YAY, Tristin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment