Friday, May 14, 2010

My Baby Girl turns 5 :D

I can't believe that my little lady turns 5 today...




I teared up this morning realizing that my baby girl is getting older..
Where has time gone?

I am blessed to have her as my child! She is an amazing little lady who warms my heart and makes me smile even when I am down. Today, I will celebrate her and her birth!


We started her birthday celebrations at her preschool. It was great to see her so excited to celebrate with her friends. When she walked into the school all the kids in her class began to cheer for her, she got lots of hugs and they made her feel extra special.


Here are the cupcakes.. They were so good and moist!

This is how we set up the table at school..


The kids were so excited!

Here they are singing Happy Birthday.




With some of her friends and she even got a little messy ;)






After eating and celebrating inside the school they went outside to the playground and jumped, climbed and just played off some of the sugar from those yummy cupcakes.



In my opinion the school party was a huge success..

The party was very simple to plan and came out very nice.. I did not have to spend a lot of money to make it special nor was there a whole lot of cleaning up to do after. The most important thing to me was that she was extreamly happy to have all her friends there with her..


The kids all had a wonderful time and the birthday girl was very Happy.. It was a very GOOD day!

No comments:

Post a Comment