Monday, June 7, 2010

End of the year Preschool Party!

School is almost out for summer and every school does something special for the school kids to say goodbye and celebrate a great school year. At my son's school all the teacher's did their own special party. My son's 2nd grade class had a pizza party and they also got to play board games all day. The teacher also made them a nice treat bag to take home at the end of the day.

My daughter's preschool also had a party and one of her classmates 5th birthday is sometime in June but his parents decided to include his 5th birthday on the same day as the end of school year party. That just meant more sweats and more to celebrate in one day. It was fun for all the kids!

I decided to go ahead and have an Ice Cream Party with the kids. This was fun and I realized kids enjoyed this more than buying cupcakes. Parents all know kids only tend to lick the icing off the cupcakes and throw out the cake but they ate the ice creams all up! I did not want the kids to make a huge mess at the school either so we had no fancy stuff, nor sauces but I took cookies, sprinkles, cones, vanilla and chocolate Ice cream and it was a hit.








Here is her school cubby with her picture on it =D



Best friends!!



They all had a great time and they are hard working and getting ready for graduation day!

No comments:

Post a Comment