Saturday, June 19, 2010

Toy Story 3

It's been a while but I had to come on here and just RAVE about Toy Story 3...


We took the kids on opening weekend, since my son's been such a HUGE Toy Story fan since pretty much birth.. Here are some pictures of his Toy Story collection =)












We have been waiting for this movie for years.. I am sure glad we got to share this as a family because Pixar and Disney really outdid themselves on this one... We went on Saturday June 19, 2010 and saw it on IMAX 3D..

There are scenes – almost too intense for a children’s cartoon – that will have your heart in your mouth and your jaw on the floor. And those moments, a fitting coda to a great film series, are why this movie will be remembered. It was a fun movie but a MAJOR TEAR JERKER if you're a mom with a son who played and still plays with these toys, you will cry!! I cried the last five minutes of the movie non stop. Tears streaming down my 3-D popcorn smudged glasses. My 8 year old, who loves these toys was crying too. I can see he related to Andy going off to college and missing being a little boy. If you have boys who loved the whole Toy Story Theme, pack your bag with kleenex. There's nothing worse than leaving the theater with snot dripping down your face because you cried like a baby.

When we left the theater we were all so emotional.. My little girl was playing with all of her brother's toys and we just could not stop talking about this film. I took a few pictures to document these precious moments of the kids while they're still young. At least when they go off to college, I'll have something to look back on and remember these special little days that mean so much to us =)

No comments:

Post a Comment