Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Preschool Graduation..

What an emotional day this has been!

My baby girl just graduated from preschool and it was so beautiful. She did great and we are so very proud of her.. I must say, I have cried a bucket of tears tonight.

We are so happy and so proud of her because going from preschool to kindergarten is going to be such a huge step for her. It will be hard on her and myself when the transition happens, I feel like just yesterday we stopped crying every morning before walking into preschool. It is so hard watching your baby girl grow up.

Just yesterday I was swaddling her in a blankie and bringing her home from the hospital and now here she is, this big girl with her own attitude and growing up faster than I can handle sometimes!

This was when we walked in before she was taken away backstage...



Show started with a salute to the USA...

Here she is looking for us in the crowd..

Time for her to go up in front of everyone and say her lines!..

Here she is =) saying her part... She did great!


Here is a video of the show.

Notice how she is the one to walk up first. The moment her turn came, she just put her hand on her hip and said her lines. Plus she did not forget to bow at the end, she does that multiple times..LOL!!! We were so proud!



I was so excited to see all the kids perform, they all did great... Then came the moment we all were waiting for...

Graduation time...



Diploma in hand :D

Here is your class of 2010! Yipee

Our baby girl is a Preschool Graduate!

Melody with her loving teacher Ms. Nadia..

Her best friend Alyssa... They will both be going to different school :(

The proud family with our Little Graduate!!

A VERY proud Big Brother!!


With her buddy Diana, who is also not going to her school :(


Every parent got this package for memories..


A very HAPPY girl with her class of 2010 balloon :)




It was an Amazing night for her and our entire family.. I think it has hit me really hard because she is my youngest. My baby girl is growing up so fast, and this small graduation gives us time to enjoy the moment and not take for granted the little things that pass us by so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment