Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last Day of School !!

Wow, where has this school year gone?? It was just the other day I was dropping Melody off for the FIRST day of preschool, and my son to his first day in second grade and here we are today on the last day of school..

I really can't say much about my son's school year. Except for 1 serious issue that we had with bullying in school. There was a kid in the school just hounding my son and I put a stop to that quick. Parents we can not ignore this!! I went straight to his teacher and school principle and made them aware of this issue. We can not allow children to be scared and abused in our schools. My son works hard and is actually a very good boy so other than that he had a pretty good school year.

Melody on the other hand was very different. Melody cried every single day! She cried from her second day of school in August through mid November, and let's remember she still cried after a long weekend or a holiday. The one thing about Melody is she tried very hard this school year and even though it was hard for her, it was even harder for me. It hurt me so much to leave her there crying those mornings..

Here she in the last time she will walk into school for Preschool.. Notice her bag with the bunny she takes every morning and puts in her cubby...




Here are a few pictures of her and her friends on the last day...




Here is a picture of the cubby's with no picture anymore =(




I then left to go get the teacher's gift cards for my kids to give them as an appreciation for a wonderful school year.. I got back and said goodbye to everyone and that I would see them at night.. She hugged everyone and make her final walk out the preschool doors :'( lol doesn't she look excited..



I will miss seeing that School Bell every morning!




Here is the final drive of 2009/2010 school year to pick up my 2nd grader who showed up with the following sweet treat!!






My Little Man is going to 3rd grade!!

No comments:

Post a Comment