Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Red Hair Headband to the Rescue...



It's been 2 days of no crying, I am so happy!

We woke up to a very pretty Tuesday morning.
I dropped off the honey and then it was time to drop off the kids..

When getting towards the school I realize none of the kids have on the school uniforms. I found it strange since Friday they usually have "dress down" day and today was Tuesday. I questioned my son and he reminds me that today is Spring Picture day, SPRING PICTURE DAY!!!!!

I was so upset but I realized that only a few weeks ago we did a professional Easter pictures and well, why spend the extra money.
I gave him my usual hug, kiss and wished him a good day at school.

I then drove off and headed towards the preschool, I dread this moment every morning. While turning into the parking lot she asked if she could wear her "Ariel Hair" to show her friend Alyssa. Well, Alyssa was not at school yesterday so she didn't get to see the cool hair ;) and in my mind all I was hoping for were no tears. We walked into the school and she went straight to see Alyssa and guess what, NO TEARS!

Woot Woot!! Second day in a row and I left there with her red hair in one hand and a happy heart. It feels so good to leave and just remember the smile she had on her face.




It really feels so GOOD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment