Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Planning a School Party...

I asked Melody a few months back if she wanted a birthday party, she answered "No I wanna go to Disney World" so we started planning a weekend getaway.

Only 3 weeks before her birthday and now she wants a party.
I am now thinking of ways to throw her a birthday party, so what better way than to do a party at her preschool!

Time to plan and save money so I was thinking 24 cupcakes, 4 packs of Capri Sun, and chips for the kids.

I went to the Dollar Store today and found these awesome bags to use as goodie bags. Each pack contains 15 bags and they are PERFECT! I picked out the Princess ones but they had Tinkerbell plus I saw they had Cars for boys too.



Each bag will contain Fruit Roll-Up or Fruit Snacks Bag, Individual Bags of Goldfish, Play Doh, Box of Crayons, stickers and a pencil.. Just a little something for the kids to take home =D

1 comment: