Sunday, April 18, 2010

Need to start somewhere..

In conversation with my husband today he realized that everything I talk about relates to our children..

Umm, are you serious?? I talk about nothing else? I figured I should go ahead and blog about the things
I do with the kids and the things the kids do that can drive a mom insane!!
I must admit they keep me on my toes.

I am going to start this blog as a venting place but I am sure it will end up giving you ideas on what to do
or not to do with your little ones... I learn something different everyday with either my son or my daughter..
Guess, I got the best from both worlds by having one of each!

Today the day has been none stop rain.. We woke up at about 10:30 am and let me tell you
the day has been horrible! On a rainy day like today when your kids can't even step a foot outside, what do most
parents do to entertain the kids??

I cooked the breakfast they wanted of:
Scrambled Eggs with Ham, Onions and Cheese on a roll plus some homemade potatoes.

I then cleaned up the table with my daughter so that I can give her something to do.
We cuddled up and watched some cartoons but after an hour they got bored..
That means that by now we have played with toys, had lunch, played video games, punished at least one of them
once or maybe even twice and yet it's still pouring outside... Ahhhhh what is a mom suppose to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment