Friday, April 23, 2010

Got order number one, three more to go :D

April 22, 2010 is "Take Your Child to Work Day" That is a day that encourages girls and boys to learn more about the workplace and career alternatives without gender limitations, as well as to view the important connections among family, work and the community. Any child, regardless of gender, between the ages of 8 and 18, is eligible to participate. Take Your Child to Work Day is a District approved field trip and is not be considered an absence.

I kept my son and that was a whole lot of work.. It is hard to have an 8 year old focused for so many hours but we had a nice time together.

On another note Melody has had two great days at school with NO Crying! I am very proud of her and this weekend her homework project is to draw a picture of a nature walk, not sure how that will turn out..

Today after dropping her off at school I went to Starbucks. When I walked out I realized her class was outside in the playground so when I went by this is how I saw her :)







Wonder what they are looking at..??
----------------------------------------->









I have been getting ready for her Birthday and I ordered a few things for her. Today I got one of the orders and I am totally in love with it!

It is so pretty and the hair "clippie" as she calls them is adorable.. The lady I ordered from was amazing! Kim got back to me within 2 hours after I ordered. She sent me the package 2 days after my order was placed and when it arrived it was perfect in everyway.





















Her size was perfect, The dress looks amazing, The hair clip is so pretty.. Everything about this order is perfect!




Thanks Kim @ http://www.kimskreativebowtique.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment